Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fail blog

On our vacation this summer, we took a scenic and very winding road to get to an evening show at Mount Rushmore.  We saw a ton of deer, and we loved the view of the four presidents through several tunnels.  Spencer, however, did not like it quite so much, since he ended up getting car sick.

After stopping to clean up, find him something clean to wear, air out the car, etc., we were slowly back on our way.  Spencer was trying to make the best of it, and suggested that maybe he should write a letter to the President of the United States, telling him that there should be a requirement for roads to have less curves in them, thus preventing his car sickness.  Someone else suggested that he start a blog about it.  At that suggestion, Samuel (age 8) said something to the effect of, "Yeah, that would be a FAIL blog!"  We all got a kick out of his quick wit. :)

(David is convinced he blogged this previously, but I promise he never did.  I remember, because I asked him to, and I was annoyed when he never did it, but it wasn't worth making a fuss over.  Here is how I remember it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment